Twin City Chemical Health Services
Call 1 800-664-3315 and speak now with an alcohol or drug abuse counselor.
Call now. This service is free of charge and there is no obligation.
Sliding fee scale accepted. Fee is based on income and other factors.
TCCHS is committed to provide structured chemical dependency and mental health services to both adolescents and adults in a supportive environment at an affordable cost. We offer quality dual diagnosis programming that empowers clients to discover healthy lifestyles and to create positive behavioral change. TCCHS staff is fully devoted to reach out in acceptance to individuals that are involved in the criminal justice system.
TCCHS utilizes a variety of educational and therapeutic techniques in this abstinence based program including:
- Chemical Dependency education and group therapy
- Cognitive Skills
- Parenting Class and/or Family Group
- Vocational Training
- Random Breathalyzer and Random UA's
- Individual Counseling
- Mental Health Group Therapy and Individual Therapy
- Life skills classes
- Relapse Prevention Skill Building
- Mental Health group and individual